This year’s midterm elections are not only important on the national level but on the local levels as well. Ward Three, known for its beautiful landscaping and palatial homes, has found itself in the conflicting race for new ANC leaders with varying agendas. In 2014, only 20% of millennials voted. As a result, there has been a major push for a greater involvement of Millennials and college students in not only ward3 but the nation. Three millennials share their experience from Election Day and tell HU News Service reporter Tia Humphries why they think it is important to vote.
Search the site
- DC Residents Disagree On Encampment Pilot Program
- DC joins Non-Profits to give Unhoused Citizens the Right to Choose
- What will Happen if the Cases Rise Again in Alabama?
- Students and Alumni Discuss the Outcome of the Blackburn Takeover Protest
- Mounting Gun Violence Claims Young Victims in the Nation’s Capital