Getting into college is tough. This time of year, high school seniors of all ethnicities across the country find out where they have been admitted into college, but they don’t know whether it was based on the color of their skin. Howard University NewsVision’s Maya Reese has more on this national story.
Search the site
- DC Residents Disagree On Encampment Pilot Program
- DC joins Non-Profits to give Unhoused Citizens the Right to Choose
- What will Happen if the Cases Rise Again in Alabama?
- Students and Alumni Discuss the Outcome of the Blackburn Takeover Protest
- Mounting Gun Violence Claims Young Victims in the Nation’s Capital